Saturday, February 20, 2010

How I Am Where I Am Today

This is what love at first site looks like. Some think it doesn't exist, but my Mommy swears by it.

Here's the story of how I ended up where I am today.

My Mommy fell in love with Chihuahuas ever since she held one at a local mall petstore. She admits, she didn't like them before that point. Always assumed they were small, yappy..pretty much what everyone stereotypes us as:( Very sad to think that because we are very loving, loyal, and smart little dogs! I'm not yappy...well, maybe when the mailman comes by and puts mail in the mailbox outside the door:) Hehe..But anyways, my Mama told her parents about Chihuahuas and how she had fallen in love with them, so they did their research on them and sure enough, they came home with Tinkerbell, a spunky little fawn Chihuahua. Mom lived with her parents at the time, but she knew that when she got out and had a place of her own, that she was going to find that perfect little girl!

My Mommy went off to college to become a Kindergarten teacher soon after. Her apartment would not allow puppies:( Finally, Mom got sick of it and moved to a place where she could have one. The search began...

And she ran across my breeder who had me for sale...Mom says I was PERFECT, but duh! No one is perfect, Hehe:) She loved my big apple head, my teeny tininess, and my cute little facial features. It was destiny!!!

Unfortunately, when my Mama called the breeder, I was already sold, but she said she would keep in touch just in case the sale fell through. A couple of days later, my Mommy got an amazing phone call saying that I was AVAILABLE!!! So to make it short and sweet, she went and picked me up that weekend and here I am:)

No comments:

Post a Comment