Friday, February 19, 2010

Meet Miss Bella Luna


On September 4th 2009, I entered this big, wonderful world. My mommy didn't know I existed until TWO WHOLE MONTHS LATER! Wow, she was really missing out! Anyways, I am almost 6 months now and pretty much a big girl (at least I think so!). I'm a very tiny girl (only weighing in at a whopping 2 lbs) but that doesn't hold me back one bit! Mommy hopes that I grow more so that I can do more things, like go up and down the stairs with ease. Even if I don't, Mommy will love me anyways! She has an obsession with us, Chihuahuas that is. She wishes she could have a whole Chihuahua family, but that's beside the point.
Anyways, here's how my Mommy found me...She had been looking for quite a while for that "perfect" puppy and it seemed like she was never going to find her! UNTIL...she ran across my picture online and instantly knew that I was meant to be hers. And that's pretty much that! Mom came and picked me up that next weekend and here I am. Spoiled as ever.
I'm Bella Luna, a tiny, lovable, spunky, prissy, litte Chihuahua and my Mommy couldn't imagine me any other way:)










No comments:

Post a Comment