Friday, March 12, 2010

Lovin' Life

Me, Mom and Dad went for another walk! There is a nearby park with lots of open green grass so Dad told my Mama, "Let her off her leash and see what she does. It's fenced in and no one else is in here..so let's try it." Mom said, "NO WAY!" So Dad kept bothering her until she gave in. So we went to the middle of the park where there was a huge open area and they took my harness/leash off of me. At first, I just stood there and had NO CLUE what to do with myself, so Dad said, "Come on Bella!" and he began to run like a crazy man. I started chasing him and Mom was freaking out in the time being. I did figure eights and ran around like a nutty dog! I had a blast. Mom says next time we will take a ball and we will play fetch. Who says you can't have fun with a tiny dog?! They sure haven't played with a Chihuahua before! We are little giant balls of energy:) I can't wait to go play in the park again!!


2 comments:

  1. How cute are you little Bella...I love to do mad puppy runs in the park too. It is very nice you have a mom and dad that let you play and run like the adorable puppy you are.
    See you around!
    Wags,
    Draco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Mom was NERVOUS letting me off my leash, but it worked out well! We are hoping to go tomorrow if the weather is not rainy:)

    ReplyDelete