Friday, March 19, 2010

Where'd Mama Go?


So Mommy brought me to this funny place and I feel like I have been here before! Oh wait, I HAVE! This weekend, I have to stay with my Mommy's Mom because she is going to Gatlinburg, TN with some of her human friends. I get to spend the weekend with Tinkerbell, who is also a Chihuahua. She is my protector and we love to play together. Although, she stole my bed and made me sleep in her bed!! Oh well..she is older, so I guess she wins.


Anyways, Mom is very sad that she has to leave me. She hasn't been away from me for quite some time now, so it is going to be so weird for her! She has been calling here like crazy checking in on me. Geesh, I am a BIG GIRL now Mama! Hehe. I am just going to enjoy my time with Miss Tinkerbell. It's not too often that I have a little friend to play with! Grandma has a big fenced in yard to play and run around in. I'm having a blast!


Did I tell you Mom's getting me a sister soon?

To be continued... :)

1 comment:

  1. My mommy wanted to me to drop in and let you know that we both love to read about Bella's adventures. You are such a cute little girl. You can read all about my adventures at www.averyjackstails.blogspot.com. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete